Want a Badass SEO Company?
You’ve Come to the Right Place… Attract More Customers With an Expert SEO Company that Delivers Results!
Dominate Your Competition With Our Powerful SEO Techniques
Nowadays, it’s more important than ever to make sure your company is found online. With so many businesses competing for attention, it’s crucial that you use proven SEO strategies to get your site to rank well in Google search results because if you aren’t optimizing, you can be sure your competition is.
Our SEO Agency Optimization techniques will help you:
1. Improve click-thru rates from search results;
2. Improve brand awareness and customer trust;
3. Increase qualified leads and improve your conversion rates, resulting in increased sales.
for SEO Success
Analyze → Plan → Execute → Measure → Repeat
A good SEO strategy takes time, patience, and dedication. There is no magic bullet that will rank your site on page one of Google overnight. It`s a building process consisting of multiple actions that need to be taken methodically, constantly analyzed, and refined.
SEO is one of the most important aspects of online marketing. It takes time, patience, and dedication, but is well worth it in the end. As a result of ever-changing algorithms, effective SEO is ongoing.
What works today may not work tomorrow. However, with a strong SEO strategy, you will improve your website’s ranking, drive more traffic to your site, and stay ahead of the game as search matures and algorithms change.
SEO is the first, and most important step, in a successful digital marketing campaign.
A successful digital marketing campaign starts with SEO because it lays the groundwork for all of your other marketing efforts. Without a strong SEO foundation, your other marketing efforts may be less effective.
So if you want to ensure success for your digital marketing campaign, start with SEO and make sure your website is optimized for search engines.
Here are three reasons why SEO is the first step in a successful digital marketing campaign:
1. SEO helps you reach your target audience.
When you do SEO properly, you can target your advertising and other marketing efforts to people who are already interested in what you have to offer. This means that you’re not wasting time and money on marketing efforts that no one will see or respond to.
And since most people start their online searches with a search engine, it’s essential to have a strong SEO strategy in place if you want your business to be found online.
2. SEO establishes authority and credibility for your business.
If you want people to trust your business, you need to establish yourself as an authority in your industry. And one of the best ways to do that is through SEO. When you have a strong SEO strategy in place, it tells people that you’re serious about your business and that you know what you’re doing.
It also shows that you’re up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in your industry.
3. SEO helps you stay ahead of the competition.
The bottom line is that if you want to be successful in digital marketing, you need to be ahead of the competition. And one of the best ways to do that is through SEO. By optimizing your website for search engines and using the latest SEO tactics, you can stay ahead of the curve and keep your business one step ahead of the competition.
SEO is the first and most important step in a successful digital marketing campaign. If you want your business to be found online, reach your target audience, and stay ahead of the competition, start with SEO.
It can be the deciding factor between your website ranking on page 1 or page 50 of search engine results pages (SERPs). That’s why it’s crucial to partner with an experienced and knowledgeable SEO agency like ours to help you achieve the rankings you deserve. We offer a free 30-minute consultation, and technical SEO audit so call us today to get started at (603) 969-1500
What is SEO?
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the practice of optimizing websites so they rank on Search Engine Result Pages or SERPs. The higher the rank, the higher the visibility of a website. A website’s content is optimized utilizing relevant keywords that searchers with a specific intent use in their search queries.
Optimizing multiple versions of keywords, utilizing methods outlined by the search engines, increases the ranking of a website across a range of keywords ultimately resulting in increased traffic for that website.
Traffic is not enough though. Optimizing for a specific intent, such as commercial intent, is most important. A searcher with commercial intent is more apt to convert to a customer, as opposed to a searcher that may be looking for a “how-to”. An example would be a searcher looking to “order” a pizza, and not just “how to make” a pizza.
- Ensures a search engine understands who you/your company is and what services or products you/your company offers.
- Convinces a search engine you are the best option for their users and that you will deliver the information/products/ and/or services they are seeking.
- Increases qualified traffic resulting in higher conversions.
Do I Really Need SEO?
Only if you want to get found on Search Engine Result Pages! (SERPS)
Of course, SEO isn’t a one-time fix – it’s an ongoing process that needs to be regularly updated and tweaked in order to stay effective. But if you’re looking for a way to increase traffic to your website, and get found in Search Engine results, then SEO is the only way that is going to happen.
Why? Because of the 100% of visitors to your website, on average, over 50% of those visitors are as a result of a Google search. If you are not appearing in Google search results, then chances are you are only receiving a few visitors, if any at all.
Many of a website’s visitors finding your website on a search engine’s result page are discovering your website for the first time. As more and more potential customers discover your website in search results, you’ll also see other traffic channels (email, social media, etc.) increase as well.
Click here for a few SEO statistics that demonstrate just how important SEO is for your website.
Why is SEO important?
There are many benefits to investing in SEO. Not only will your website’s organic traffic grow, but as an added bonus you’ll also see a rise of new potential customers from search engines who find the information their users are looking for. More search engine visibility equals greater chances of becoming successful.
Here are a few benefits of SEO:
- Increased website visitors: SEO drives traffic to your site by improving your visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Increased leads and sales: Organic search is the number one source of leads for B2B companies, and converts at a higher rate than paid search.
- Improved customer retention: Once you have secured top positions for your main keywords, your customers will keep coming back to you naturally.
- Reduced costs: Optimizing your website for SEO is much cheaper than paying for advertising space for AdWords or other PPC platforms. And far cheaper and more effective than traditional advertising such as radio, TV, and newspapers.
- Boosts brand awareness: With a consistent, recognizable online presence your brand awareness grows, resulting in improve credibility and trust.
- Makes it easier for current and potential customers to find your website.
If you’re not using SEO to increase your website’s visibility, you’re losing potential customers to your competitors. No longer is it just the similar businesses down the road your only competitors, with more and more potential customers using the internet, some of your biggest competitors may also be found online.
Consider this: According to IBISWorld in 2022 the percentage of business conducted online is expected to grow to 29.7%. That is an annualized growth rate of 5.2% a year since 2017. A few years from now, it is just going to keep growing. Will your business?
SEO is no longer a “nice-to-have” service, it is a “must-have” if you want your business to succeed. We are an SEO Agency that knows how to get websites ranked.
So what are you waiting for?! Call us today at (603) 969-1500 for your free Technical SEO Audit and 30 minute SEO Consultation!
What is a technical SEO audit?
A technical SEO audit is a process of evaluating your website structure and hosting for areas that could be improved to help increase your website’s speed; user-friendliness and ease of use; and how well it functions on mobile. Because these issues will affect your search rankings, the primary goal of a technical SEO audit is to identify any potential issues that could be preventing your site from ranking as high as it could.
Some common areas that are evaluated during a technical SEO audit include:
– Website structure and organization
– Site speed and performance
– URL structure and optimization
– Header tags and title tags
– Meta descriptions and keywords
– Images and alt text
– Canonicalization and redirection
– Robots.txt and sitemaps
– Webmaster tools settings
If you are wondering how well your site is doing technically click here for a free SEO Technical Audit and find out. Don’t stay in the dark. We will even give you a free consultation. So what are you waiting for!
Is SEO the same as SEM?
The answer to this question is both yes and no. Let’s break it down.
SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is the process of improving the visibility and ranking of a website on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. SEM, or Search Engine Marketing, is a broader term that includes SEO as well as other strategies to improve a website’s visibility, such as paid advertising or PPC, paid-per-click advertising.
So while SEO and SEM are not the same thing, they are closely related and often used together in an effective online marketing strategy.
What is the future of SEO?
SEO is always changing and evolving, so it can be hard to say for sure what the future will look like. However, there are a few things we can anticipate. For example, Google continues to get smarter, and their algorithms are becoming more sophisticated.
This means that in order to rank well in search engine results pages (SERPs), you’ll need to continually update your website and content with the latest trends and best practices.
Another trend that is likely to continue is the importance of user experience (UX). A good UX will keep people on your website longer, which will help boost your rankings. Additionally, since Google now takes into account how long someone spends on a page before returning to the SERP, having a good UX is more important than ever.
If you want to stay ahead of the curve, as SEO becomes more and more competitive, you’ll need to invest in quality SEO services from an experienced SEO agency. The ClickThru Digital team are experts with years of experience in SEO and are constantly keeping up with the latest trends and changes.
Call us today at (603) 969-1500 for a free Technical SEO Consultation!
SEO Statistics You Should Know
- Google owns 87.61% of the US search engine market share. (Statcounter)
- It is estimated that a #1 organic position in Google can result in a click-thru rate (CTR) of 34.2%. (Sistrix)
- 2nd-page results of Google receive only 0.78% of all clicks. (Backlinko)
- Organic search drives 53.3% of all website traffic. (BrightEdge)
- 53% of US shoppers do research on a search engine before buying (Google )
- 76% of people who search on their smartphones for something nearby visit a business within a day. (28%of those searches for something nearby result in a purchase.) (Google)
- Google uses over 200 factors in their algorithm for ranking websites (Backlinko)
Digital Marketing Services That Grow Your Business
Why accept mediocracy when excellence is an option?
Dr Ivan MIsner