Managed IT Services & Cyber Security Keeping Your Business Protected
Engage Customers, Increase Conversions
Managed IT Services
Rest assured your data is safe and networks secure!
The need for Managed IT Services and Cyber Security has never been greater, especially in the world of business. To meet these needs, businesses are turning to managed IT. Managed IT provides a wide range of services from security systems to cloud-based applications and even more.
Managed IT services are ideal for small to medium-sized businesses that want to keep their IT systems up-to-date without having to hire an IT specialist.
We also provide 24/7 monitoring, helping you to avoid downtime, so you don’t have to worry about your system crashing and being left alone to get it back up and running.
Cyber Security – Protecting Your & Your Clients’ Data
Perhaps one of the most important benefits of Managed IT Services is the added Cyber Security, allowing you to sleep easy knowing your or your clients’ data is secure.
We provide a full suite of services including:
• IT Support & Management
• Network & Server Monitoring
• Email Management
• Microsoft Office 360 Management
• Data Backup & Recovery
• Remote Management
• Disaster Recovery
• Security Monitoring
• Cloud Solutions
• Website Hosting
Our managed services are designed to be affordable, simple, and reliable.
So, Do You Really Need Cyber Security?
Cyber security is a hot topic in the world of technology right now. It’s become a huge concern for both consumers and businesses alike. As a result, cyber security experts are constantly working on ways to make sure that people’s personal data is safe online. But do you really need to be concerned about cyber security?
If you are a business owner, you understand how important it is to keep your company’s information secure, and more importantly your clients’ information. There are many things that can happen if your company’s or worse your clients’ information is compromised. Not only can it lead to substantial money loss, but it can also lead to a loss of your company’s reputation and future.
If you are a business owner, you need to protect your company’s data. That’s why you need to be aware of the dangers that could harm your company. So the answer to ‘Do you really need cyber security?’ is a resounding yes!
4 Reasons Your Business Needs Cyber Security Now
Here are four reasons not take cyber security lightly:
1) Cyber attacks cost businesses money. The cost of data breaches has been rising over the last few years. It’s estimated that businesses lose around $3 billion each year due to cyber attacks.
2) Cybercrime, which includes everything from theft to Data hacking and destruction, is up 600% as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
3) Cyber attacks can bankrupt a business. Cyber attacks can have a huge impact on your business, whether you’re a small business or a large corporation.
4) Increasing cyber breaches due to remote working and employees using their own unsecured devices. With more and more employees now working remotely on their home systems or even coffee shops and cafés cyber security has become even more important. iPass found in their 2018 Mobile Security Report that “57% of CIOs believe their mobile workers have been hacked or caused a mobile security issue in the last year”. The survey also noted “62% of Wi-Fi related security incidents occurred in cafes and coffee shops”.
You can’t afford to wait until a disaster strikes!
Why You Need Managed IT Services…
In addition to ensuring your business systems are up-to-date and running efficiently. Our managed IT Services include assistance with computer workstation installation, network configuration, and overall maintenance of your technology. Saving you time and money.
The managed IT services we offer are designed to be affordable and easy to implement.
We also provide 24/7/365 technical support. We know how important your business is, so you can count on us to be there when you need us.
What are Managed IT Services?
When you have a large network of computers and servers, it can be difficult to keep track of all the hardware, software, and updates that need to run on your systems. This is where managed IT services come in.
A Managed IT Services company provides resources and manpower to administer the technical aspects of your computer system and networks. The managed services approach allows you to have peace of mind in knowing that you are receiving quality technical support from experts who know how to keep your systems up and running smoothly. Managed IT services can include anything from email and Internet access to managing hardware and software, installing software applications such as Microsoft 360 or systems.
What are the benefits of using Managed IT Services?
Managed services are a great way to cut the cost of your IT support. Instead of paying a full-time employee to monitor, maintain, and upgrade your systems, you can hire an outside company to take over this responsibility. The managed service provider will manage all aspects of your system — hardware and software — so you don’t have to worry about it anymore.
Managed services offer a number of benefits, including:
- Better security. Managed services have access controls that allow you to limit who has access to your network, or even block certain devices from accessing the network at all.
- More efficient bandwidth usage. By using managed services, you can spend less time managing bandwidth and more time developing new features for your app.
- Automated backups. If something goes wrong with your servers, managed service providers will automatically back up your data before they touch it, so you never lose anything important again.
- Remote support options are available 24 hours a day. Help is available when you need it most.
How do Managed IT Services work?
The goal of our Managed IT Services is to save you time and unneeded expenses by taking away the hassle of maintaining your business or home network.
Managed services are a great way for small businesses to outsource their IT needs. It is an extremely cost-effective approach saving you the expense of hiring your own IT team to handle such things as software updates, security patches, and hardware upgrades.
Our Managed IT solutions include everything from hardware and software support to network design and management. We manage your computer network for you, monitoring your system to make sure it’s running properly and alerting you when problems arise.
The cost of these services can be offset by the time you save on tasks like data transfer or system maintenance.
Call us today at (603) 969-1500 and schedule a free 30-minute Managed IT / Cyber Security Consultation.
What do Managed IT Services include?
Managed IT services include everything from keeping your computer running smoothly, to installing software and managing security patches.
Our managed services include some of the following:
- Installation and Management of Computer Networking,
- Cyber Security,
- Desktop and Server Management solutions,
- Regular Data backups,
- Remote support services
- Manage your servers or application hosting,
- Professional consulting and training.
If you’re looking for an easy way to keep your business up-to-date with the latest technology, then Managed IT Services could be a great solution for you.
Managed IT & Cyber Security Statistics You Should Know
- There was a 424% increase in new small business cyber breaches last year. (Fundera)
- On average, there is a hacker attack every 39 seconds. (Security Magazine)
- 1 in 323 emails sent to small businesses is malicious. (Fundera)
- 60% of small businesses that are victims of a cyberattack go out of business within six months. (Bank Info Security)
- 56% of Americans don’t know what steps to take in the event of a data breach. (Varonis)
- A recent survey found that 40% of small and midsize businesses (SMBs) experience 8 or more hours of downtime due to a severe security breach within the past year. (Fundera)
- 43% of cyber attacks target small businesses. (Fundera)
- 21% of company data folders are not protected in any way. (i.e., are open to anyone) (Varonis)
Work With A Dedicated Managed IT & Cyber Security Expert
Cyber Threats Should Not Be Ignored
For businesses that rely on technology, security is an issue that cannot be ignored. Unfortunately, many businesses don’t take cyber security seriously enough to implement the necessary precautions to prevent a breach. But, there are steps that can be taken to reduce the risk of cybercrime. A good first step is to hire a managed service provider (MSP) who can help you with your business’s technology needs. This will give you access to a team of experts who can provide you with support and guidance as you work to keep your business safe from cybercriminals.
Cyber threats are on the increase.
With the ever-increasing amount of data being created, there is also an increasing amount of cyber threats. From viruses and malware to ransomware and phishing attacks, businesses are being targeted by hackers every day. The good news is that there are ways to protect your business.
To begin protecting your business, you need to identify the threats. These threats can come from anywhere. It could be through email, a website, or even through a social media platform. The best way to identify the threats is to have a dedicated technology expert who can help you secure your business. If you are not sure how to do this, you should work with a security expert who can help you.
10 Tips To Protect Your Business From Security Threats:
1) Use strong passwords for all of your accounts.
2) Use two-factor authentication.
3) Keep your software, computers, and networks up to date.
4) Use an antivirus program to scan your computer for viruses.
5) Use a firewall to prevent unauthorized access to your network.
6) Do not give out personal information over email.
7) Do not open attachments or click on links in unsolicited emails.
8) Be suspicious of emails that ask for personal information.
9) Use a virtual private network to secure your data.
10) Back up your data regularly.
Digital Marketing Services That Grow Your Business
Why accept mediocracy when excellence is an option?
Dr Ivan MIsner